The Cleanscape Grayboxx automatic testing process is as follows:
- Input parameters and expected values are read from the Module Test Input File (MTIF) by Module Tester;
- Module Tester passes the input parameters to the Module Driver and launches the test case execution;
- Module Driver calls the Module Under Test (MUT) and passes the input values;
- MUT performs its task using the provided input values and generates results based on these values;
- Module Driver passes the obtained output to the Module Tester;
- The Module Tester compares the obtained (actual) result from executing the MUT to the expected results specified in the MTIF. The results of the comparison are stored in the Module Test Output File (MTOF).